aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Trumps

looking for a guitarist

Hey.

Had a wee listen to your myspace, liked what I heard. Been playing guitar 9 years now (am 18 years old) and i'm looking to get back into a band now that i've moved to aberdeen.

we are aged 22 to 24 so around that age

not a band for big solos and arent looking for a typical rhythm guitarist, lead guitarist set up. more someone who you can feed off if you get my idea

check out our myspace for what we sound like

but our genre is rock

we enjoy oceansize, brand new, biffy clyro, that kinda thing

Head up!!

I'm 22 got my own gear.. loads of experience recording/playing live/ with avoid the morning, own transport.. my influences include Thrice, Metallica, Jimmy Eat World, Queens of The Stone age

i'm big up on melody so hopefully i can be of some use. willing to contribute to writing if required.

Ive sent Pm, are you still looking for a Guitarist? I'm called Guy also, think about how cool it would be two have two guitarist called Guy? Yeah i know you like it! hehe

Hey not sure if you guys are still looking for a guitarist?

Im 26, played for about 14 years, had some success in last band, lots of playing/recording/writing experience.

Give me a shout

hey im a guitar player looking to get back in the scence, listened to your demos n really like what i hear!

bin playing years n think i could slot in nicely to your style!

got a heap of experince playing live n recording, would love to talk some more!