aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
EnkaiScreamer

WANTED cheap head 100-150

i am looking for a cheap guitar amp head as i am about to buy a cab and need something to put with it! i am open to anything that is around 100-150 but no more

With amps, you get what you pay for. You're not going to get anything worthy of putting through a cab in a live situation for up to 150, unless you manage to strike a massive bargain. Keep saving. If you fork out for a subpar amp, you'll more than likely struggle to get rid of it. That'll be 150 towards a good amp that you've just lost.

On the front page of Aberdeen music, the thread title just says:

"WANTED cheap head..."

Imagine my disappointment on opening...

With amps, you get what you pay for. You're not going to get anything worthy of putting through a cab in a live situation for up to 150, unless you manage to strike a massive bargain. Keep saving. If you fork out for a subpar amp, you'll more than likely struggle to get rid of it. That'll be 150 towards a good amp that you've just lost.

well i mean you can get the fender FM 100 for about 150 and that sounds decent but i want something better and folk sell things cheap here so yno :)

On the front page of Aberdeen music, the thread title just says:

"WANTED cheap head..."

Imagine my disappointment on opening...

Haha, me too!

Was going to suggest 100-150 is pretty pricey for such acts.

went into cashconverters today theres a hiwatt g200r head there for 120 i would have nabbed it if my payday wasnt for another 2 weeks

went into cashconverters today theres a hiwatt g200r head there for 120 i would have nabbed it if my payday wasnt for another 2 weeks

thats been there for AGES is it decent? and is it tube or solid?

Why not wait and get a good head?

if you plan on playing in a band for a while, your eventually going to want to buy a good head,

Why not cut out the shit stage inbetween?

• Upvote 1