aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
dart

Feedback Wanted

Hi guys.

Was just looking to get some feedback on my material.

Michael Dart on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I've finally gotten round to recording a couple of the tracks that i've written over the last year. The recording quality isn't great but thats probably due to using a Webcam mic to do the recording.

Any creative criticsm is welcome.

Just wanted to know what a wider audience thought.

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Jan - I'm not sure about added musicians. I would love to have a live band but I find the less people in a band, means the less people you have to rely on. Plus i'm not sure which way it would go, i.e. a band with added guitars, bass, keys, drums or a band with say a violin, drums, maybe some keys or a double bass. It is something I haven't thought too much about.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Jan - I'm not sure about added musicians. I would love to have a live band but I find the less people in a band, means the less people you have to rely on. Plus i'm not sure which way it would go, i.e. a band with added guitars, bass, keys, drums or a band with say a violin, drums, maybe some keys or a double bass. It is something I haven't thought too much about.

I'd say even the addition of even one more musician would flesh out the sound of the songs a lot more, and help them come alive. Opinions are like arseholes though...