aberdeen-music

Where have they gone?

Spencer251

What happened to Razorlight? One minute, I couldn't hate anything more for every second of every day, the next, I don't know where they've gone to so I can hate them actively.

What's the deal?

Good point. Musn't grumble though. They seemed to have slipped off the radar since the lead singer got pumped into Hermione. Maybe she cursed him.

• Upvote 1

What happened to Razorlight? One minute, I couldn't hate anything more for every second of every day, the next, I don't know where they've gone to so I can hate them actively.

What's the deal?

I remember when their first record came out, I thought 'finally, here's a modern band that I can actually get into'. How wrong I was. Post 'Somewhere Else', they've been embarrassingly bad. In fact, basically since the second that Christian Smith left and got replaced by the scarecrow-faced drummer (who has also been booted out by Borrell IIRC).

I never cared for Razorlight. I bought the first album after NME recommended it (which should have got the warning lights flashing to begin with), and I found it very "meh", just dull and a bit MOR. Then read umpteen interviews with Borrell declaring himself the best songwriter since Dylan and decided I want to smash his face in with my dick. Because I'm the best songwriter since Dylan.