aberdeen-music

New Chris Morris film

MattJimF

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I presume that this'll be showing at the Belmont, but does anyone know if it'll be in anywhere else as well?

According to our release schedule at Cineworld, we weren't showing it in any Cineworld in the country but I think they've realised that was a massive balls-up and decided to show it in some of the bigger ones. Neither Cineworld in Aberdeen has it as far as I know and I highly doubt Vue will.

Your best bet is definitely The Belmont.

Yeah, I saw on the Four Lions website that it'd be showing in Union Square, but it's not anymore. Belmont's fine for me though. Especially now they've got the times up for it.

Tomorrow

2.15, 4.30, 6.45, 9.00

-Edit-

It IS showing at Union Square. Jeez, make up your mind, internets!

Their times...

11:50

14:10

16:30

18:50

21:10

22:50

Yeah but, Victims relative/member of public in intelligent, nuanced reaction shock. BBC - Newsbeat - 7/7 relative reviews terror comedy Four Lions

You see so few measured and thoughtful responses concerning terrorism and its media depiction, so I was impressed by Ms Hyman's review, particularly in her differentiation between what she can deal with, and what society could handle re free speech.