aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD available this weekend

Alan Cynic

I've now got the covers on the go, and the finished CDs should be in Kilau this evening (Fri 4th Dec)

Artists featured include... Tim Courtney, Jim Ewen, Genevieve, Jon from Curators, Katerwaul, Kitchen Cynics, Kopi Luwak, Mark McCabe, Matricarians, Mrs Norrie & Magda, the Oxbow Lake Orchestra, Panda Eyes, Les Pelicans, and This is the banjo.

Also available will be another Cd featuring the best of Volumes 1-3!

I'm not sure, but I suspect the price will be 3 each, or both CDs for a fiver.....all proceeds to a charity of Kilau's choice.

There are free copies for folks who have songs on the CD in Kilau this morning (or to be exact, in about 25 minutes, once I've walked down there). :up:

One will be in the post to Jon from Curators next week.

Del....I'm getting more covers copied on Monday....PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post next week, plus some recent K Cynics ones.

Forgot to say...it's limited to 50 copies, so don't hesitate!

There are free copies for folks who have songs on the CD in Kilau this morning (or to be exact, in about 25 minutes, once I've walked down there). :up:

Del....I'm getting more covers copied on Monday....PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post next week, plus some recent K Cynics ones.

Ooh, ooh, does that mean the soldiers of the Royal Mail have mine?

EDIT Damn, the edit function has made a monkey of me /EDIT

There's just a few more cds left. The shop's open usual hours today (Wednesday) and until 4pm on Christmas eve, so if you still wish to eat your Christmas dinner to the festive sounds of Panda Eyes and Kitchen Cynics, stop by Little Belmont St. and splurge three pounds.

If anyone is desperately snowed in, send me a PM and I'll happily keep one aside for you for times of nicer climate.