catherine

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

this thread misses the real crux of the issue which is:

why were you in McDonalds?

It must be nice to be so important that people whisper about you when you are in their vicinity.

ah...yeah' date=' i think i may be the girl in mcdonalds you are talking about...except i wasn't talking about you. i don't see why i'd be wanting to do that, except to point out the fact you kept staring...but hey.

umm...yeah.[/quote']

It aint you Janine apparently the person "whsipering" was at the Moorings for the Contra ep launch and also came over to the table where Catherine was at the moorings that night.

Ooh I love games:)

Am I the only one who thinks "Snookum" might be "sweetlittlewitches"?

Snookum posts remarkably similar stupid/offensive things as slw... Of course I could be wrong...

Doubtful, given her gallery. Unless she stole someone else's photo album and scanned it in.... You decide.

Maybe she just has a healthy cynicism and lack of respect of "the scene"...?

Ooooh, I just love starting forest fires.

:bat:

It aint you Janine apparently the person "whsipering" was at the Moorings for the Contra ep launch and also came over to the table where Catherine was at the moorings that night.

Ooh I love games:)

goodness me hope you don't mean me well it can't be cos i wasn't at Mdoonalds but was at moorings and did come over to the table where cathrine was sitting!

goodness me hope you don't mean me well it can't be cos i wasn't at Mdoonalds but was at moorings and did come over to the table where cathrine was sitting!

hehe no it wasnt you! i know who you are

na id thought id seen the girl at the moorings last week but i think, judging from forbidinfruitcakes photo that it was her and her mate i saw in macdonalds... i got confused as there are like 4 people who go to gigs who to me look the same and i get confused as to who is who on here :rolleyes:

and i wasnt staring at you, everytime i looked at Rhiannon i could see you out the corner of my eye and looked everytime i saw you looking. and i was just pointing out that when you first sat down i looked up cause i thought i recognised you and then i saw you turn to your friend and say something about me.

this thread was just meant to be a jokey type thread to find out who it was as there are a lot of people on here i cant put a face to, it wasnt meant to be a bitchy one.