aberdeen-music

Girl in Mcdonalds today

catherine

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' it's not nice to sit down to eat somewhere and look up to see someone stare at you and then with no slyness at all whisper something to their friend about you.

i dont know who you where but i know your on the boards and ive seen you at gigs before.

ok i then proceeded to tell Rhiannon that i saw you talking about me and i wasnt very sly that i was talking about you but hey, you started it!

Next time, just smile and say hi.[/quote']

big fucking deal. someone said something about you.

oh in think im gonna cry......... ;(

next time you see someone talking about you just give them the finger :finger:

that should do the trick.

Ok' date=' it's not nice to sit down to eat somewhere and look up to see someone stare at you and then with no slyness at all whisper something to their friend about you.

i dont know who you where but i know your on the boards and ive seen you at gigs before.

ok i then proceeded to tell Rhiannon that i saw you talking about me and i wasnt very sly that i was talking about you but hey, you started it!

Next time, just smile and say hi.[/quote']

That's just people though, 'specially people who use this site. Even people you were formerly friends with will shoot you dirty looks and obviously bad mouth you to his flunkies.

big fucking deal. someone said something about you.

oh in think im gonna cry......... ;(

next time you see someone talking about you just give them the finger :finger:

that should do the trick.

if you'd actually bothered to read on further than that first post then you would have seen that the point of my post was to find out who the person was not to have a cry about someone talking about me.

• 7 months later...
beause they contain the best posts ever.

they really dont...they just contain really immature behaviour from people such as yourself.

Anyone could see that catherine was mearly trying to make the point of how people in aberdeen are really quite immature...

Guest tv tanned
current msn conversation:

some person says:

tv tanned has got involved now

some person says:

say to him

some person says:

"because you're fat"

i feel wounded.

*munches crisps*