aberdeen-music

Girl in Mcdonalds today

catherine

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

well....thats that sorted, i have been found out!

anyway, no animosity is shared between us (none that i know anyway).

and next time i see you i shall say hello and the situation will dissolve

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
well i was also sitting at that table for sometime and i swear i saw ms peacock' date='in the kitchen , with a candlestick.[/quote']

The fuck it was! It was Colonel Mustard, in the billiard room, with the rope.

Am I the only one who thinks "Snookum" might be "sweetlittlewitches"?

Snookum posts remarkably similar stupid/offensive things as slw... Of course I could be wrong...

Well spotted. They are indeed two of the same. I should have spotted it as well as their IPs are completely identical.

Snookum has now been banned.

Well spotted. They are indeed two of the same. I should have spotted it as well as their IPs are completely identical.

Snookum has now been banned.

I feel both a little smug and at the same time slightly bad for getting her banned again. But then I suppose she got herself banned :moody: ...

Snookum/SLW even went as far as to put up a fake gallery too. She portrayed herself as a hot bikini-clad blonde. I'd portray myself in a similiar way if I were to adopt a fake i

Or may be you really are a hot bikini-clad blond and your just pretending to be Jonny Lucifer...

I think they should remake the cartoon with the characters the age they would really be nowadays. I could make a decent shaggy.......grey-hairs, pot-belly etc

Kitchen Cynics............................................................."old" is the new thing..........

I think they should remake the cartoon with the characters the age they would really be nowadays. I could make a decent shaggy.......grey-hairs' date=' pot-belly etc

Kitchen Cynics............................................................."old" is the new thing..........[/quote']

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that over-weight mut with the receeding fur line"

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That's cool......poor old Scooby would be incontinent' date=' with bad breath and mange ( a perfect role for Metallica Jaco?)[/quote']

Alan, you just said something which was not very nice! Is everything OK? This is most unlike you.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
OK....I'll be nice

I believe Element 106 are playing at the Moorings on Saturday......when will you be on' date=' as I'm keen to see you?[/quote']

They're on first at half 8. Myself and the illustrious Blackadder look forward to your company.