aberdeen-music

Girl in Mcdonalds today

catherine

Ok, it's not nice to sit down to eat somewhere and look up to see someone stare at you and then with no slyness at all whisper something to their friend about you.

i dont know who you where but i know your on the boards and ive seen you at gigs before.

ok i then proceeded to tell Rhiannon that i saw you talking about me and i wasnt very sly that i was talking about you but hey, you started it!

Next time, just smile and say hi.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Snookum
Ok' date=' it's not nice to sit down to eat somewhere and look up to see someone stare at you and then with no slyness at all whisper something to their friend about you.

i dont know who you where but i know your on the boards and ive seen you at gigs before.

ok i then proceeded to tell Rhiannon that i saw you talking about me and i wasnt very sly that i was talking about you but hey, you started it!

Next time, just smile and say hi.[/quote']

okay child

Guest Snookum
yeah i know thats prolly all she said...but i didnt like they way she stared at me then started whispering' date=' she could have smiled at me or something if she thought she knew who i was. but it was more evil glances[/quote']

Evil glances occur constantly in aberdeen. Eh maybe she thinks you're funny looking. Or maybe you had ketchup on your lip.

Guest Snookum
grr this is why i hardly ever post on here' date=' people always take you the wrong way!

none of you know me so dont just assume im saying that in a childish way![/quote']

Well it aint exactly school. Sorry, sounded childish to me..."hey, you started it!"

p.s

omg, she's totally talking about me :finger:

Guest Snookum
I s'pose not and i respect your honesty.

Well I'd love to continue this conversation but unfortunately' date=' being a kid and all, I have to go to bed now because my mummy is shouting at me that it's too late (no..........................really)

good night.[/quote']

goodnight Leckie :sleeping:

Thats nothing...i was attacked by a big bad bee and was stung on the finger! ;(

Then my shoe broke after my friend stood on me with her big foot and ive now got a fat lump on my foot! ;(

Dont worry about it, people talk about me all the time...couldnt give a fuck!

They prob are on here, everyone knows everyones business!

Guest Snookum
Thats nothing...i was attacked by a big bad bee and was stung on the finger! ;(

Then my shoe broke after my friend stood on me with her big foot and ive now got a fat lump on my foot! ;(

Dont worry about it' date=' people talk about me all the time...couldnt give a fuck!

They prob are on here, everyone knows everyones business![/quote']

I love punching bees. They don't bother you if you just punch them, honestly.