aberdeen-music

classical metal

ZeromiserY

well done

well i thought this was a music related website, no?

oh i forgot, all anyone is interested in is posting pictures of that dude with the "thumbs up"

asking "whats going on right now on this street with the police car and lots of poeple" or complaining about completely un-related shit in general discussion.

thanks for summing up my point.

well i thought this was a music related website, no?

oh i forgot, all anyone is interested in is posting pictures of that dude with the "thumbs up"

asking "whats going on right now on this street with the police car and lots of poeple" or complaining about completely un-related shit in general discussion.

thanks for summing up my point.

I was saying well done to them! not you ya plonk!

anyways they must have spent alot of time getting this right as it's probably not the easiest to learn

but i feel their efforts are going to waste where the could be using their talent to make original music.

I was saying well done to them! not you ya plonk!

anyways they must have spent alot of time getting this right as it's probably not the easiest to learn

but i feel their efforts are going to waste where the could be using their talent to make original music.

plonk indeed sir. I'm always on guard

please accept my apology :O

I guess when coupled with a floor tom on his right it gives a more fuller/meaty sound. It's all about how you use your drums and he seems to only really use it for that big BOOM sort of sound so it saves him stretching round to his right to hit both floor toms.

Notice Travis at about 1 minute into this video: YouTube - blink-182 - Adam's Song

An odd example but the only one I could think of. It is reasonably common though.

I guess when coupled with a floor tom on his right it gives a more fuller/meaty sound. It's all about how you use your drums and he seems to only really use it for that big BOOM sort of sound so it saves him stretching round to his right to hit both floor toms.

Notice Travis at about 1 minute into this video: YouTube - blink-182 - Adam's Song

An odd example but the only one I could think of. It is reasonably common though.

travis should be shot into the sun on a pink rocket