aberdeen-music

Tiger Woods

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

What exactly has he been up to...?

The first report I heard was that he crashed his car. Big deal (in that it was just a minor crash by the sound of it).

There's then been talk of domestic violence being involved, which has been rubbished as rumours.

Now he's officially came out and said he's "ashamed" of himself and he's apologised to his family etc. He's been charged with careless driving. Why is "careless driving" such a big deal, and something to be so ashamed of?

Fair enough, it's a crime, and there's a fine line between careless driving and dangerous driving, but the statements being put out suggest there's something much more sinister going on here...

There's rumours flying that he's had an affair, which would explain why he's saying he's ashamed. The car crash is apparently linked to him and the wife having an argument about it.

Seriously though, has he not seen his wife? If he doesn;t want her she can come and live with me.

Ah... that makes sense. I was thinking drink driving or drugs or something but thought seeing as its Tiger Woods that was unlikely. The coverage has been weird, everything has been in inverted commas... "ashamed", "allegedly", etc.

Rumours are he was shagging a model from New York, or something along those lines. Apparently there have been stories surfacing in American tabloids recently about his private life which he came out and denied. Guess they may have been true.

I thought it was Rachel Uchitel (Nightclub owner) and a cocktail waitress from San Diego.

yeah i heard the same, basically he puts his tiger feet - and cock - somewhere he shouldnt, and his wife flips out and tries to pan his face in with one of his clubs and he shits it like a little girl and drives off while looking behind him worried his wife has now sprouted another 2 legs and can outrun a car.

he then eats tree....end of story , good night children, sweet dreams

yeah i heard the same, basically he puts his tiger feet - and cock - somewhere he shouldnt, and his wife flips out and tries to pan his face in with one of his clubs and he shits it like a little girl and drives off while looking behind him worried his wife has now sprouted another 2 legs and can outrun a car.

he then eats tree....end of story , good night children, sweet dreams

pwahhahahahaha.

top notch investigative journalism right there. :up:

Guest Bob Double Jack
Here it is.

WoodsXXXTour.jpg

that is brilliant.

this story is so boring now though. You would think he made all the money from being shit at golf the way the media have dealt with it. He could lose all his sponsorships and still make a shitload of cash. Whoopee, he shagged some birds. Yes, infidelity is wrong but leave him to sort out his shit and come back to golf.

I reckon he';ll beat nicklaus record and retire pretty much immediately afterwards.