aberdeen-music

the solo road to sexual pleasure

Untitled

"Tossing a salad is eatting an ass hole out with jelly or syrup...I prefer syr'p!"

Chris Rock.

dont start!

'saying "hi!" to miss american pie' , amazing!!!!

yeah, i wonder who thinks up all these crazy names for masterbation, a friend of mine used to call it listening to music so it was akward when the conversation went along the lines of "what you up to? " oh just talking to people and listening to music"

he also took it the wrong way when i said id been making a sandwich

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my mate was telling me that the downside of sex outside for example is that you have 'the snail trail' draining into your pants all day. nice. and its not nice to feel like you have lots of jizz swilling around inside you. condoms all the way. that's presuming its not in your tummy. :p:rolleyes:

couldnt agree with you more

"and its not nice to feel like you have lots of jizz swilling around inside you"

that would just be rank!

condoms all the way! lol

how the fuck is it gonna get from ya pussy into ya tummy :s

unless ya were doing anal and his cock was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy long :rolleyes:

its gonna swill round in your tummy if it aint been near your pussy and went in your gob instead. Incidentally, jizz does have a habit of repeating on you all the next day. (you should spit but its bad manners)

right, this is too smutty even for me, nite.

Guest Logan
haha! yeah he sent me that' date=' god knows what he was doing at the time! im pretty sure he sleeps in that hat, hes always wearing it![/quote']

hehe, he was speaking to me on his webcam, blissfully unaware that I'd secretly pressed the Print Screen button at that exact moment he decided to make such a silly face.

I have one of him smilling too which he claims to never do!

^_^