aberdeen-music

No Pasaran EP finally available....FREE on request!!!

all_his_engines

Greetings, all! Been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I now have an announcement worthy of note. The EP which NO PASARAN recorded way back in February is finally finished and ready to go! Although the band is currently on indefinite hiatus, I know there are a few people who've expressed an interest in owning a copy of this recording. As such, anybody who wants one is welcome to drop me a PM with their name & address and I'll get a copy sent out to you ASAP - free of charge!

Don't expect any fancy packaging or owt, but I may throw in a sneaky bonus track to sweeten the deal. Call it an early Christmas present.

Laters,

Jim

Greetings, all! Been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I now have an announcement worthy of note. The EP which NO PASARAN recorded way back in February is finally finished and ready to go! Although the band is currently on indefinite hiatus, I know there are a few people who've expressed an interest in owning a copy of this recording. As such, anybody who wants one is welcome to drop me a PM with their name & address and I'll get a copy sent out to you ASAP - free of charge!

Don't expect any fancy packaging or owt, but I may throw in a sneaky bonus track to sweeten the deal. Call it an early Christmas present.

Laters,

Jim

Good work, I am especially looking forward to hearing a finalised recording of "Landing Light".