aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
megliam

Cymbals wanted

All you folks with cymbals lying around doing nothing, why not sell them to me. I would prefer Zildjian but will consider anything. (Would like china crash also) Must be decent condition and no silly prices. Remember decent price = quick sale.

Thanks for looking

as to price...

Paiste Signature cymbals is what I have, but as to price... 20" Dimentions medium ride 80, 20" Chinese Heavy 90, 18" Chinese Medium 80, 10" PST5 Splash 10... 8" Accent 10...

I'm not sure if any of these will be of any interest, but they are in great condition and sound great...

Don't buy Zildjian, they'll crack. I've had 4 crack on me, so I'm never buying them again.

Even the most expensive ranges, A Custom and K Custom I've seen cracked more than any other manufacturer.

All you folks with cymbals lying around doing nothing, why not sell them to me. I would prefer Zildjian but will consider anything. (Would like china crash also) Must be decent condition and no silly prices. Remember decent price = quick sale.

Thanks for looking

CIMG0923.jpg

Zildjian Zxt 18" Total China.

The crash has been sold

25 to you

Red

Don't buy Zildjian, they'll crack. I've had 4 crack on me, so I'm never buying them again.

Even the most expensive ranges, A Custom and K Custom I've seen cracked more than any other manufacturer.

Sorry.....but that's you're playing at fault, not the cymbals.

hi folks, thanks for the replies, been away on biz for a few weeks, Red 2112 can you please pm me with some contact details regarding the china crash.

thanks