aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Awards 2009

waltz

Neither of those links are working for me. It takes me to Pet Hates page 250 and Aberdeen Music Awards page 5.

Maybe it's cos I view 20 posts per page.

Award in recognition of outstanding football knowledge goes to Woodsinho.

(based on a ratio of number of posts:worthy content)

Most definitely the king of facts. It should be called the Jeff Stelling award. It's just a shame Stelling reads them all off a tele-promtper I imagine.

Perhaps Delboy and Stuartmaxwell can share the award for supporting teams lower down the football league ladder than anyone elses. Stuart probably just nips it, because Blue Square still get a bit of TV coverage.

What's the Twysta award?

The Twysta Award is a prestigious award given to those forum members who feel that the more they post, the more they are contributing to the site.

In reality however, while some of their posts are meaningful, the vast majority of them tend to be pointless remarks about themselves (which should be on some shit social networking page) or contribute absolutely nothing to the thread/discussion in hand.

Twysta (when he was a member of this site years back), managed to rack up a ridiculous post count - something along the regions of 3000 in the space of 4 months - by posting one-word responses or boring anecdotes.

Hence, the Twysta Award.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
Well I'm very sorry you find my posts so vaccous, but when I'm posting on here I don't do so with the intention of "contributing to the site", I'm just enjoying a few laughs and a bit of light hearted banter. Might I suggest you simply use the ignore function in future?

Quite frankly, I'm surprised you can reach your keyboard.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm very sorry you find my posts so vaccous, but when I'm posting on here I don't do so with the intention of "contributing to the site", I'm just enjoying a few laughs and a bit of light hearted banter. Might I suggest you simply use the ignore function in future?

Aye, a bit harsh on LR I would say. JohnW, fair doos.

I can remember right back to when all this was just Aubl. Alot of it is just a haze though.

AUBL was brilliant, I can remember some amazing threads from those boards. I was Flamin' Ryan (unaware of the connotations 'flaming' had with message boards) in those days.

Talking of my username, I've just noticed someone appears to have registered under the name Lyin' Ryan. I don't know if this is coincidence or if it's in some way connected to me but I am interested to find out!