aberdeen-music

feeler... Nikon d100

GraemeC

I am thinking about selling my Nikon D100 digital slr, it has a sigma 24-70 lens, sigma EF 500 flash, all instruction books and boxes, a spare battery and a pro quality Lowepro bag. They are all in good condition and everything is working.

I have checked to see what its all worth on ebay and would welcome sensible/serious offers by PM

G...

Mr C,

if you want to drop the price to compare with Hogs camera I would be interested.;)

Cheers

BK

Aye right.... o_O..

Just thought i'd see if there was any local interest before I list it on ebay... but it appears there is no one in the market for a pro quality camera.

G...

OK, just thought I'd point it out, ..

Yes why do people do that? do you think that potential buyers would be too stupid to check on values themselves... trying to sell anything on here is always a bloody nightmare with tossers who have no interest in whats for sale sticking their twopence worth in, I have no interest in ripping anyone off, with a local sale you get the chance to see and check the goods before parting with cash...

Yes why do people do that? do you think that potential buyers would be too stupid to check on values themselves... trying to sell anything on here is always a bloody nightmare with tossers who have no interest in whats for sale sticking their twopence worth in, I have no interest in ripping anyone off, with a local sale you get the chance to see and check the goods before parting with cash...

Sorry to butt in but Paranoid has done folk a favour there. I was tempted at having a lookie for a price comparison coz i'm thinking bout getting my girlfriend a decent camera. I plugged in the make and model to ebay/google and the like and got so much non-related pish that I gave up. I'm sure you're not trying to rip folk off, neither did Paranoid imply that you are. From that ebay listing I can now peruse related searches/comments/etc

Sorry to butt in but Paranoid has done folk a favour there. I was tempted at having a lookie for a price comparison coz i'm thinking bout getting my girlfriend a decent camera. I plugged in the make and model to ebay/google and the like and got so much non-related pish that I gave up. I'm sure you're not trying to rip folk off, neither did Paranoid imply that you are. From that ebay listing I can now peruse related searches/comments/etc

Like I say, offers by PM

Thanks

I have no interest in entering into a bun-flinging session with you, but for your information I was interested, and my offer wouldn't have been too much higher then the 250 offer you have had. What is your asking price then?

Buying stuff on here is a bloody nightmare, with sellers expecting you to guess how much they value their kit at...

Very mature with the "tosser" comment also, don't think I'll be buying your camera. Again, good luck with your sale, seems you need it.

:swearing:

Ok for the benefit of anyone who is still interested, I estimate the value of my stuff as follows...

Nikon D100 body in perfect condition including two batteries, charger, 2gig card, all leads, instructions and box. 220

Sigma 24-70 f2.8 EX DG lens, lens caps, soft case and box. 200

Sigma EF-500 DG Super ttl flash gun. 80

Lowepro stealth reporter 400AW Pro quality camera bag. 50

PX or Swap for nice acoustic or quality bass gear.

Offers by PM... for all of it.