aberdeen-music

Graphic design - work wanted

CraigO

CO DESIGNS. is an independent design team from the North East of Scotland. We aim to bring you high quality designs for very good prices.

I work in many areas of design including Myspace Layouts and Flyers. Whatever type of design you are looking for. I will most likely be able to do it for you.

Make sure when you ask me for a design , you give me your ideas and specifications as I want to make you as happy as possible.

Send me a message for more details

CO DESIGNS. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers Guys x

Thanks for the reply's guys. I did have my own decent layout done but as I didnt want to put too much info on, I wanted to keep the site basic.

I have a few bands wanting layouts so once I have done them and some more work I will get some samples up.

Cheers

Just so folks know, I do the same kinda stuff although in a less focused sense. I mainly just do it out of boredom but i postt stuff here every so often. In Place Of Sleep on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Take a peek. Don't have my contact section at the mo as the current layout is a work in progress, but feel free to have a look-see :)

not to take away from the dude advertising his service, to which i would agree with the already said comments of getting a half decent myspace page and also some examples wouldn't go a miss, but i too also do graphics for people, have done for bands, my own personal use, and for my first year at art school hoping to do graphic design or vis comm. in second year, so yeah if anyone else wants anything then give me a shout, i don't have my examples on the laptop yet as they are all still on the memory key from working at uni. :)