aberdeen-music

New event calendar system - your assistance is required!

Neil

In the coming weeks a new event calendar system will be put in place that will ultimately replace the calendar we currently have on the web site. In preparation for putting this new system live I'm trying to pre-populate it with information on every venue\club\pub that hosts live music in and around the Aberdeen area.

As I left Aberdeen in April 2008 my knowledge of the local venue landscape has become somewhat diminished and so to ensure I don't miss any one venue could you please all reply to this post with (ideally) the name, address and link to the relevant web site of any venue you can think of in and around Aberdeen.

The new system will allow people to enter the details of new and renamed venues as time goes on but it would be great if we can get everything in there to start with so people can quickly start posting their events into the new system.

Many thanks! :)

The main offenders:

Tunnels

Home

East Green

Aberdeen, AB11 6

01224 211 121

Moorings:

The Moorings Bar on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

2 Trinity Quay, Aberdeen - 01224 587 602

Drummonds:

www.cafedrummond.co.uk

1 Belmont Street

Aberdeen, AB10 1JR

01224 619 931

Cellar 35

31-36 Rosemount Viaduct

Aberdeen, AB25 1NQ

01224 640 483

Lemon Tree

Aberdeen - Find Theatre tickets, dates and venues schedules

5 W North St

Aberdeen, AB24 5AT

01224 642 230

The Globe

Welcome to the Globe Inn

13-15 North Silver St

Aberdeen, AB10 1RJ

01224 624 258

Malt Mill

The Malt Mill - Aberdeen pub restaurant and function room

82 Holburn St

Aberdeen, AB10 6BY

01224 573 830

Blue Lamp

121 Gallowgate

Aberdeen, AB25 1BU

01224 647 472

Warehouse

Aberdeen Warehouse (Formerly Moshulu)

19 Windmill Brae City Centre,

Aberdeen, AB11 6HU -

01224 572 876

• 1 month later...
In the coming weeks a new event calendar system will be put in place that will ultimately replace the calendar we currently have on the web site. In preparation for putting this new system live I'm trying to pre-populate it with information on every venue\club\pub that hosts live music in and around the Aberdeen area.

As I left Aberdeen in April 2008 my knowledge of the local venue landscape has become somewhat diminished and so to ensure I don't miss any one venue could you please all reply to this post with (ideally) the name, address and link to the relevant web site of any venue you can think of in and around Aberdeen.

The new system will allow people to enter the details of new and renamed venues as time goes on but it would be great if we can get everything in there to start with so people can quickly start posting their events into the new system.

Many thanks! :)

How's this coming along?

:popcorn:

:up:

How's this coming along?

:popcorn:

:up:

Yeah, I know. I'm all talk no action. :(

Sorry, working in the Middle East just now and so haven't really been able to put the time in to get this properly finished and my Internet access is somewhat unreliable. I'll get it done soon though...hopefully!