aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Easy Wishes

Hangover Records

Some facts for you;

I have an extreme hangover. :down:

I am at work. :down:

I have Spotify. :up:

Kindly recommend some albums/bands that will get me through a long day. Perhaps regale me with tales of how said album/band helped you through a tough time.

Guuuuh.

You were drinking without me? I thought that there were laws against such things.

Listen to Wilco, dEUS and The Hold Steady. They sort most things out

You were drinking without me? I thought that there were laws against such things.

Listen to Wilco, dEUS and The Hold Steady. They sort most things out

Yes, "Boys and Girls in America" by The Hold Steady is a great feel good album. One of those albums without a weak song. I find "The Life Persuit" by Belle and Sebastian a good album also for those Friday morning blues.

The Pastels/Tenniscoats album, 'Two Sunsets'.

It's very peaceful. Probably better for sleeping off lifestyle-flu, rather than enduring it through work.

Pelican - March Into The Sea. the 20 minute version off the EP of the same name. Not the 10 minute shit version "March To The Sea" off the album "The Fire In...". That song helped me through a mushroom trip which was beginning to turn on me. I fired that on and lay on my bed hugging a pillow experiencing the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Pelican - March Into The Sea. the 20 minute version off the EP of the same name. Not the 10 minute shit version "March To The Sea" off the album "The Fire In...". That song helped me through a mushroom trip which was beginning to turn on me. I fired that on and lay on my bed hugging a pillow experiencing the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Thinly-veiled brag imo

Thinly-veiled brag imo
Bragging about staying in my bed by myself? That's hardly something worth bragging about.

I didn't even mention the raging hardon I had at the time.

Bragging about staying in my bed by myself? That's hardly something worth bragging about.

I didn't even mention the raging hardon I had at the time.

Were you covered in your own feces at the time? If not, no dice.