aberdeen-music

Lady Gaga

Guest Gladstone

I can't get her current tune out of my head. I also think she's hot as fuck. Balls and everything.

I think she's great too. Her album is brilliant, in fact I listened to it only yesterday.

However hot as fuck? If you took a normal girl, and looked at a reflection of her face in a spoon, that's what Lady GaGa looks like.

W_Lady_Gaga_295171.jpg

However hot as fuck? If you took a normal girl, and looked at a reflection of her face in a spoon, that's what Lady GaGa looks like.

Well you know what, I'd totally fuck that spoon.

Papparazzi is an almighty tune.

Guest Gladstone
I think she's great too. Her album is brilliant, in fact I listened to it only yesterday.

W_Lady_Gaga_295171.jpg

Yeah - sometimes I see her up close, and feel a bit disgusted with myself, but there's something right sexy/dirty about her.

I don't think she's attractive in the slightest, and she dresses like a lunatic too.

Catchy as fuck pop songs, though. I like trying to jack-knife Shola Ameobi's name into them (a la "Shola Face").

No thanks, Geordie. Middlesbrough players are much easier to work with.

Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my Pogatetz...

• Upvote 1

I saw an article in mystyle magazine just the other day titled, "Can Real Women Rock Lady Gaga's look?"

I wish people would stop bringing up that whole is she/isn't he thing.

I think they mean real women as in the ones you see walking down Union Street rather than some singer that's styled to the extreme.

There is no way a 'normal' woman could wear this...

fnp_ew_0034540.jpg

Make up your mind GaGa.

There is no way a 'normal' woman could wear this...

fnp_ew_0034540.jpg

Lady gaga confuses me, on minute shes wearing ordinary - ish clothes then the next shes wearing that^^. can you imagine girls wearing things like that on union street? Good enough music though, her new tune's opening sequence is a load of nonsense but its strangely addictive.

Lady gaga/pop music are evil and must be destroyed.

Also, she's an Agent of the illuminati:

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet | The Vigilant Citizen

seeing faith no more cover pokerface at download was pretty funny though.

It's up on you tube if you're interested.

Illuminati?!?! You been sniffing Pritt Sticks?

I love the internet conspiracy theory community.

One of her songs is on an advert for a tv show at the moment (Gossip Girl?) and it sucks. The chorus is just her making noises that might sound like words to someone who doesn't speak english but are actually just shit noises. Its really annoying me and it keeps coming on. She's like "roo, roo, blah, blah, goo, goo, ga, ga, na, na, bo, bo, ra, ga, ga, ga" or something. I have to change the channel now when it comes on. I so would though, she's fucking mental and I reckon she would be up for anything.

One of her songs is on an advert for a tv show at the moment (Gossip Girl?) and it sucks. The chorus is just her making noises that might sound like words to someone who doesn't speak english but are actually just shit noises. Its really annoying me and it keeps coming on. She's like "roo, roo, blah, blah, goo, goo, ga, ga, na, na, bo, bo, ra, ga, ga, ga" or something. I have to change the channel now when it comes on. I so would though, she's fucking mental and I reckon she would be up for anything.

That sounds like all of lady ga ga's songs to me, "blah ga pa pa goo goo, I want fucked, blah goo ga ga, poke my face, blah blah pa pa."

• Upvote 1