aberdeen-music

here are some bands that would like to play the bar...

The Ghost Of Fudge

here are some of the better bands (believe me, there are much worse), who have recently asked about playing at the bar on a saturday night. anyone tickle your fancy?

KOMODO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Salvation on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

CNOC AN TURSA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The fighting 69th - dumfries band, on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Decadenze on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Defcon One on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Coma-Toast (Album coming very soon!!!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FOREVERVOID on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Barkin' Blues Band on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tamakai on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Satnam's Tash on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Amorettes on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FIGHTERPLANES on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FOREVERVOID on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tragic City Thieves on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Hippocampus *NEW SONG UP!* on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Detours on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Vandelays on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

the marder on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

it was, but that's why i only book via the written word, never verbally: i was actually thinking of about three gigs all at once.

but since i'm in a booking frenzy at the moment, i'm going to forgive myself. thanks me.

... with the full facts in front of me, i can confirm that i'd be up for KCHGH playing sat 6th march? ya?

and element are TBC for sat 3rd april (with the dangerfields). but i'm sure hog will have spoken to you about that by now... :D

gimme a shout about the KCHGH show

Can we have Tragic City Thieves please? I saw them in King Tuts at the weekend and they were fabulous (though not as fabulous as the sex god that is Har Mar Superstar who they were supporting. He kissed me twice. And sucked my lower lip. I nearly wet myself......)

Tragic City Thieves play the Moorings on Saturday 10th April :up: