aberdeen-music

Trump is abusive towards opponent and plans to end it in the wrestling ring

Billionaire Donald THE WIGGGIE-MEANIE-POO Trump calls salmon fisherman dirty, smelly and a loser after his mother goes to court to stop home being seized for development.

The billionaire issued an abusive attack on Michael Forbes, the salmon fisherman and quarryman who is resisting the resort, after Forbess elderly mother began legal proceedings to prevent the local council seizing her home by compulsory purchase.

Trump claimed Molly Forbes, 85, who lives in a static caravan called Paradise next to her sons home, was being exploited to further her sons personal vendetta against him.

In a statement issued from his New York offices last night, Trump said Forbes has always been dirty, sloppy and unkempt in his personal appearance and demeanor, unlike me with my double breasted suit, clean socks, freshly pressed y-fronts and expensive wig. He is a loser who is seriously damaging the image of Aberdeenshire, while I represent what is greedy about Las Vegas.

His property is a disgusting blight on the community and an environmental hazard, with leaking oil containers, rusted shacks and abandoned vehicles dumped everywhere. It is a very poor image and representation for the world to see of Scotland. I want it to be converted to the staff entrance for my very expensive hotel that none of the locals can afford to enjoy

Trumps attack has significantly increased the likelihood that he will ask Aberdeenshire council to arrange an old school wrestling match at the Castle Gate between Trump the Wig & WCWs Vince McMahon against Michael Forbes Mum and the other residents who are refusing to vacate their properties. Trump believes his famous Inverted facelock camel clutch will force a submission and enable him to demolish every property within the resorts boundaries unnecessary to his development.

Trump insists the land is essential to the 1bn project, and if it meant he had to try a high risk maneuver off the top rope just like the Undertaker, body slamming an old lady to get his way, then he is prepared to do it.

Mrs Forbes yesterday applied to the court of session for an interim interdict, or injunction, after the council decided in September to grant Trump outline planning permission for all five parcels of land involved. She accuses the council of breaching planning and European law charges rejected by Aberdeenshire and Trump.

She said: I never expected in my life to face eviction from my home, let alone for a golf course. This is not a battle I would ever have sought, but Mr Trump better watch out as even though Im his senior in years I can still invert my famous Figure Four Ankle Lock, which will leave that fat American and his wig screaming in pain.

For the rest of the Story visit the Pigeon Project