aberdeen-music

THE LITTLE KICKS - Album on I-tunes - Merchandise Sale - Free Mix Tape/ Live EP

Steven Milne

Hey guys,

Few things to update on the Little Kicks front...

"BOXING CLEVER ONLINE"

Aswell as already being in HMV, One Up Records and Avalanche Records.

Our debut album "Boxing Clever" is now on I-Tunes Worldwide and many other online stockists, so if you havent managed to buy it already and you prefer to download your music/ particular tracks - looky here:

I-Tunes:

Boxing Clever by The Little Kicks - Download Boxing Clever on iTunes

HMV Digital:

hmv.com: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More

Sales of the album are going well, and reviews have been really postiive - see our myspace for latest press.

MERCHANDISE SALE

We are having a clear-out of merchandise with T-Shirts, Screenprinted posters and other items now reduced to sale price. 3 for a T-Shirt - not bad!

the little kicks store — Home

FREE LIVE EP

Back in the Summer we got some live high quality recordings done. Three tracks, recorded in the Caves in Edinburgh, should anyone want a copy - let me know by PM or Email and ill send across.

Tracks are:

We Came Alive,

Looking out for Number One,

I know Its Over

FREE DHC MIXTAPE

I also made a mixtape for Snafu/ Dirty Hearts Club. Originally i only had 100 downloads available but they ran out in the first week. So ive put up a perma-link, for anyone who wants a copy, click below (tracklisting available on request).

Feautres an hour of disco/electro stylings : Includes Radiohead, The Juan Maclean, Justice, MIA and many others.

DHC MIX draft 1 2.m4a

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well be trying to fit in an Aberdeen gig before the end of the year - date and venue tbc. But apart from some gigs in Dundee and Edinburgh this weekend (and some random dates in Japan possibly tbc) - thats us for the year.

Thanks for all the support with the album and gigs this year and we have lots of new songs to go away and learn to bring out in 2010.

sm

x