aberdeen-music

BEST NEWCOMER - Fudge Music Awards 2010

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted the other day, on this very page, saying we have been around for a while. If you want specifics then we have been gigging since June 2006 as a band that resembles what we are now. Changed a guitar player last August/September time. So we are far from newcomers to the Aberdeen music scene as a whole. But, like I said in my earlier post, it must be because we are new to Fudge that we are up for this award. Stands to reason that he can't nominate us for something if he hasn't seen us at a gig.

I posted the other day, on this very page, saying we have been around for a while. If you want specifics then we have been gigging since June 2006 as a band that resembles what we are now. Changed a guitar player last August/September time. So we are far from newcomers to the Aberdeen music scene as a whole. But, like I said in my earlier post, it must be because we are new to Fudge that we are up for this award. Stands to reason that he can't nominate us for something if he hasn't seen us at a gig.

Yeah, must be. Just to clarify I wasn't saying you shouldn't be nominated for an award, just that I would have expected you guys to be in a category like Best Rock or something similar. Best of luck!

Yeah, must be. Just to clarify I wasn't saying you shouldn't be nominated for an award, just that I would have expected you guys to be in a category like Best Rock or something similar. Best of luck!

I probably sounded overly aggressive in that post, was half 2 in the morning after all. Sorry about that and thanks for wishing us luck!

at last a newcomers list where i have seen all the bands. best newcomers have to be which way now, not just great musicians but the lead singer mmmmmmmmmmmmm she is soooooooooooo hot!

I haven't heard them, but their Myspace describes them as:

There's five of them. They play rock music and have a female singer. It's a little grunge, a little Tool, a little pop, a little 1864 In Art, a little Cobra Kai, a little stonerish... you'll like them, i reckon... And it's their first time gracing our hallowed stage." Moorings Bar September 09

So for that reason alone they get my vote :D