aberdeen-music

A GENUINE FREAKSHOW + Right Hand Left + Headlight + The Form - Sat 27 March - Tunnels

rcalder82

AGP is delighted to announce the return of

A GENUINE FREAKSHOW

plus support

Sat 27 March @ Tunnels - 7.30pm

Tickets 5 from One Up and Welcome to TicketWeb!

14+

_____

A Genuine Freakshow were simply amazing when they packed out Drummonds last September. We are over the moon to have them back so soon, mainly becuase they openly declared the Aberdeen show and crowd the best of their whole tour!!!

Check out A Genuine Freakshow on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads if you havent heard their music yet.

Supports TBC soon (locals feel free to give me shout if youre interested)

AGP x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a cracking time at this gig, thanks to everyone who came down in time to see us.

Thought The Form were cracking, they're tightening up all the time and pretty much did exactly what was required on the night. That newest tune is a belter as well, and Craig's voice is top drawer.

Right Hand Left - haven't seen them in ages, so went in with a completely open mind and enjoyed them a lot. Some really clever instrumentation in there sometimes, and I think their vocal harmonies sound massive.

A Genuine Freakshow were class, as expected. Their album is probably one of my most anticipated this year.

Once again big thanks to Ross for giving us the gig and for being spot on as per, think a good time was had by all.