aberdeen-music

Gibson Melody Maker for sale!!! (And some yamaha drum stuff)

MinceWithTatties

25112009065.jpg

Gibson melody maker for sale, made in usa, serial number 00263448 (if you punch that in to a website you can get the exact place it was made along with a date).

25112009067.jpg

Some minor scratches on the headstock, nothing too big.

Comes with the Gibson USA gigbag

Sorry about the photos, crappy camera phone

Asking for about 320 o.n.o.

Cheers, get in touch if you're interested!

25112009066.jpg

Oh yeah and I have a full yamaha "rydeen" drumkit except for cymbals. Yeah I lost the cymbals and sticks ;( If you're interested get in touch too, I'll sort the price out with how much you want. I have bass drum, single bass pedal, floor tom, two other toms, snare drum, high hat stand, couple of other cymbal stands, stool, good for spares or if you want a drum kit but have your own cymbals... It's red if you're interested, couldn't tell you anymore, will take pics on request.

Cheers,

Mike Turner

I'm sort of tempted, but the reissue goes for like 350 brand new.

The ones that are out just now really aren't the same as this one. The new ones are a lot more vintage accurate, but unfortunately that means they have a pretty crappy single coil pickup.

melody_sun.jpg

However, Jason Lollar does a drop in pickguard/pickup replacement for the new ones:

Melody Maker Pickup

All that said, I would still say that 320 is on the pricey side. Come on big nose, let's haggle.

That's a floor tom and bass pedal gone, so I still have a bass drum with 2 toms attached a snare drum, snare stand, and a couple of cymbals stands. Bass drum with 2 toms for 50 quid, snare drum and stand 20, each cymbals stand a tenner. Hi-hat stand 20 quid. Who can say no to those prices? ;) I'll sell the melody maker for 300 or anyone close to that mark. Keep postin'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hiya; have you still got this and would you be prepared to courier it? I can arrange courier if needs be (and my bank manager lets me go for it ;))...if you want to email me at smokingbeagle 'at' hotmail dot com that would be cool!

Not too keen on couriering it, send me a message with where you stay and we might be able to come to some agreement

• 3 weeks later...