aberdeen-music

Awkward people

Scootray

Guest Gladstone

It's not discriminatory. You say civil partnerships are unfair to same sex couples? Presumably you mean straight couples?

There is already the possibility of entering into a marriage which is the equivalent. It doesn't have to be related to religion in anyway (in case that's stopping anyone) - there are loads of different options these days, not to mention the Registrar option, which I'm guessing is just a guy reading out the legal obligations you're binding yourself to (having never attended a ceremony), and options like humanist ceremonies, which I was at recently, which made no mention of God or christian beliefs or any of that.

You can enter into the exact equivalent of a civil partnership already, and could do long before civil partnerships existed. It was brought in so that those who were currently being discriminated against, could get the same rights as a straight couple.

"Heterophobia" indeed...

Can't say I would bother protesting about it like they do but I actually agree with them, gay people should have the right to get married and straight people should have the right to have civil partnerships if they like. Some straight people who don't believe in the traditional concept of marriage would never the less like to benefit from the many legal protections that a civil partnership would give them.

A man bag is also worn across your body. Like so.

sexy-hemp-man-bag.jpg

If those faggy things sported by Ronaldo are now also called Man-bags I don't know, but I've been wearing the cross body types since about 2004 and they have always been called manbags. Or "knapsacks" if you're feeling saucy.

Nah, that's a satchel. You've been wearing a satchel all these years, i bet you feel really stupid... :p

Also, a knapsack is just another name for a backpack. Somehow i doubt your bag-typing credentials.

Nah, that's a satchel. You've been wearing a satchel all these years, i bet you feel really stupid... :p

Also, a knapsack is just another name for a backpack. Somehow i doubt your bag-typing credentials.

Well the bag the contestants wore on Knightmare was worn on the hip and they called that a knapsack! Are you accusing early 90s children's TV of lying? This guy will get you:

knightmare_treguard.jpg

:laughing:

Well the bag the contestants wore on Knightmare was worn on the hip and they called that a knapsack! Are you accusing early 90s children's TV of lying? This guy will get you:

knightmare_treguard.jpg

:laughing:

Yes, yes i am. Dungeon Master, more like pedo-dungeon janitor.

Look up knapsack anywhere and it'll say it's a backpack variant. You've been living a lie of faux-homosexuality all these years! ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
I have a rather fetching Fred Perry satchel,. not a manbag. Therefore I dont have teh ghey.

However, I just said "rather fetching", so I do have teh ghey. O snap.

All football referees (or ex-refs) are gay.

The gayness of your bags is irrelevant.

Human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell must be the biggest cunt ever. Even more so than that pair. Let's hope they also make a stand against breeding in protest that gay people's evolutionary process hasn't seen fit to get with the times and make it genetically possible, imagine the ugly fucktards that would come out of that no doubt hideously ungroomed vaginal passage.

• Upvote 1