aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
magnaq

Acquisition- looking for a guitarist

Hi

Just wanted to say that I checked out your Myspace page and really liked your music.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards

Handler

Thank You very much, it's very nice to hear that:)

And yes 'fatboy';), it does sound a bit different- the message stays the same though...

Well, I guess, we're still looking for a guitarist... Hope I didn't scare anybody off..:))

if i wasnt already up to my yaks wi other bands I'd give it a go, very nice sound you got going, gunna listen to more later tonight :up:

from the sounds of the clips you've already got a lead guitarist. I'll do it anyways though if needs be.

I play all the guitar parts in the recordings but it's physically impossible to do the same live AND sing so You're more than welcome :)

Please PM me with some general information about Yourself and I'll give You some more details about us, rehearsals and recordings :)

I play all the guitar parts in the recordings but it's physically impossible to do the same live AND sing so You're more than welcome :)

Please PM me with some general information about Yourself and I'll give You some more details about us, rehearsals and recordings :)

Well, actually anybody with a good will and some guitar skills is welcome:)

We're looking for somebody who'd be as much dedicated to the music as we are:)

As You can see we've got some general idea for the music but we are quite open-minded- as long as it all creates a whole:)

Guitar player

Hey there

Just been on your myspace and liked your stuff, im a guitar player and wouldnt mind comin down and giving it a go, im already in a band but am up for other stuff and can donate as much time as needed. Ive got loads of demos available, and theres stuff you can hear me playing here : DEAD HEIRS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cya what you think ;)

Mark

I agree, really like the sound. If you're still looking for somebody give me a shout. I'm not in any bands just now but I am doing some of my own acoustic stuff.