aberdeen-music

Premier Modern Classic

Drummerboy

If anyone's looking for a good snare drum, this is definatley the one to buy.

I have one the same apart from mine is the maple version.

This is the one I am selling with my Premier Artist Maple kit. (see my thread)

Best snare drum I have had in the 25 years I have been playing drums.

SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS GUY AN OFFER IF IT'S ONLY A SNARE DRUM YOU ARE AFTER, OR BUY MY KIT IF IT'S A COMPLETE KIT YOU ARE AFTER

I'm looking for a new snare. What does the snare drum sound like? Can you explain this with out drummer jargon and just compare it to the snare sound of a drummer I might know? Also, how much do you want?

Hey

Thanks for your message. Well first of all its brand new - as in ive had it out the box and played it once. My reason to sell is A) got to many snares and B) I origionally ordered the maple version but they sent me the Gen X. Basically what Gen X means is that its 4ply outter maple with 2 ply inner birch. Maple is a more warm sounding wood with birch being a more hig end attack sort of sound - alot of studio drummers use birch as it has great EQ's.Its a very versitile drum as it has both woods in it and its a standard size so its good for all kinda of music. In terms of price they cost 200 new so im open to offers. Do you want pics???

If anyone's looking for a good snare drum, this is definatley the one to buy.

I have one the same apart from mine is the maple version.

This is the one I am selling with my Premier Artist Maple kit. (see my thread)

Best snare drum I have had in the 25 years I have been playing drums.

SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS GUY AN OFFER IF IT'S ONLY A SNARE DRUM YOU ARE AFTER, OR BUY MY KIT IF IT'S A COMPLETE KIT YOU ARE AFTER

LOL I could'nt agree more with you. It is a nice snare like. Ive got a Premier seires kit (Maple) and its just so nice.