aberdeen-music

Retract the Thorn Numero 3 - Douglas Farewell Tour...

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Guest Scorge Spike
thats a fucking awesome post hahahahaha!!!!

I know. I'd ask you to get on your knees in recognition, but I fear that's why you've got a sore throat anyway. :D

well i managed to get to the gig which was pretty kool met a couple people from here which was very kool (coconut ass and ash). although i missed MMw which was a tad annoying since i was there to see them really but Douglas were pretty good and im currently listening to my Contra cd so its all good

haha ash spoke you randomly!

Was an ace gig and totally cheered me up after a shit day at work. Got in just as contra finished Without You but the rest of the songs were ace as usual. Bought the ep and im loving it.

Boom were pretty cool they ahd a kind of emo/funk/punk vibe to them which was pretty decent.

Douglas were really good I didnt hear much of them but what i did was ace and great to see people dancing to them.

excuse the the shit description of this gig

camie

well i managed to get to the gig which was pretty kool met a couple people from here which was very kool (coconut ass and ash).

Here's a funny story. Yapping with Ben Weapon and he says "there's that guy Grant Tuner over there". So I looks over and at that exact moment I saw my brother introducing himself as Paulscoconutass. Funny, eh?

So your hair looks lovely.

The gig was pretty sweet. I think that's the busiest I've seen a gig at Moshulu, which was nice as there was actually an atmosphere for a change.

I hadn't seen MMW since March, so it was great to see them again. Rocking set and a fine opening band. :)

the atmosphere last night was pretty good, as gigs go, it must have been something to do with the amount of people there, it was a pretty cool turn out.

I enjoyed all the bands last night, douglas rocked, it's sad thats the end!

it was a good night :)

What the hell are you people talking about?

The crowd was a disgrace for Boom and Douglas.

As usual everyone watches their mates bands then fucks off.

I thought Both were fantastic, along with the supports.... just a pity no fucker bothers to watch the main bands.... I hate Aberdeen crowds.

The Boom Cd is excellent. I bought the MMW one too, not really my cup of tea, but I thought they were pretty good live.

Here's a funny story. Yapping with Ben Weapon and he says "there's that guy Grant Tuner over there". So I looks over and at that exact moment I saw my brother introducing himself as Paulscoconutass. Funny' date=' eh?

So your hair looks lovely.

The gig was pretty sweet. I think that's the busiest I've seen a gig at Moshulu, which was nice as there was actually an atmosphere for a change.

I hadn't seen MMW since March, so it was great to see them again. Rocking set and a fine opening band. :)[/quote']

im still annoyed i missed weapon who i was going there to see coz my lift was like extra super late...which was annoying. but i shall endeavour to make it to the next weapon gig

yeah!!!! i was well chufed with glc, the dude from douglas was like "oh you like them" i was like "yeah you knows it baby"!!!!!!! um.......anyway......

last night was ace, weapon were awesome, love the new song! boom in the diamond industry also rocked!! got the cds, cannae wait to listen!

crackin gig all round, except the poor show on the part of the "scenesters" or whatever, im not gonna rant here too....