aberdeen-music

Looking for bass player, vocalist (possible rhythm guitarist)

Hellbound

Hi there folks,

Looking for bass player and male vocalist (possible rhythm guitarist) to join a metal band in Aberdeen.

The band mainly takes influence from bands such Opeth, Pantera, Megadeth, enslaved etc.

The vocalist that will be auditioned must be capable of both in actual singing and can shout, growl, scream (so basically im looking for someone whom can sing like phil anselmo (pantera) or/and mikeal akerfedlt (Opeth).

The bass player whom will also be auditioned must be capable/keen to learn to write melodies as the songs that I have written will need this.

If you could reply to me (The names Jordan) A.S.A.P that would be fantastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo steven,

Sorry didnt reply sooner, its been pretty busy over the christmas season, so ive had bugger all time on this yeah. But yeah cool, sounds good. Yeah well dont threat over the metallica being better than megadeth, I like both:up: Ill be in touch with you as soon as i can find a bass player and vocalist.

Cheers,

Jordan

• 5 weeks later...

Hey I may be interested, I can scream well/loud but can't really growl, can only really sing in kind of low register. Would love to play bass but unfortunately don't have one, I usually just use a 7 string and use a digitech whammy to drop an octave. Could also do rhythm guitar if you want. My other band is at ww.myspace.com/therealmanofthefuture but it's not really going anywhere at all. With the songs there I've done absolutely everything except the drumming, and recorded on a wee laptop. My metal influences include Meshuggah, SYL and Cephalic Carnage as well as Pantera and a bit of Opeth. Anyway, reply if you're interested.