aberdeen-music

THERE WILL BE FIREWORKS + LIONS.CHASE.TIGERS + Farewell Singapore-Sat 27 Feb Tunnels

rcalder82

Definitely there. Really enjoy the album.

Thought their performance at drummonds was a bit... hmm... lacking? loose? Maybe I came into it with too high expectations, but I fully expect them to have perfected their live show by February.

TWBF played the two shows I did in Glasgow and Edinburgh with Cats and Cats and Cats and were sounding awesome with the full line up.

Their albums been on repeat with me since well before the Drummonds show, but yeah this should be great with the Tunnels having a better sound system too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Should be there with the camera

Told the He Slept On 57 guys I'd take photos of them next time they're in Aberdeen anyway

They arent playing anymore. Had to pull out as they'd already confirmed a show in Aberdeen sometime soon and didnt want to play two close together.

You should still head down. I predict you'll love the other bands! :)

Oh shit, i've agreed to go on my girlfriend's mate's birthday night out in town that night! Fuck fuck fuck.

Maybe if I find out the stage times closer to the day, I could still make it...

Being the super organised person that I am (ahem!) I already have stage times mate so

Doors 7.30pm

Farewell Singapore 8.15-8.45pm

There Will Be Fireworks 9-9.35pm

Lions.Chase.Tigers 9.50-10.25pm

Sounds like plenty time to go to the gig then meet up for the birthday thing...or you could just take everyone from the birthday to the gig! Aye that sounds like a better plan! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

We are sorry to announce that due to adverse weather conditions in the areas that Saturdays bands are travelling from, we have been forced to postpone the gig.

We will be working hard over the next couple of days to find a suitable date for all three bands to play and will announce a rescheduled date, which will remain a Saturday, as soon as we can.

Tickets purchased will remain valid for the new date. Please note refunds are available from the source of purchase however pls remember you will not recieve a refund of booking fee/postage etc.

We hope you all understand and can make the new date. Obviously this was out of anyones control!

If you would like to be automatically updated as to the new date please leave your name below and we will contact you here as soon as we know!

Thanks

Ross

AGP