aberdeen-music

The Official World Cup 2010 Thread

Adam Easy Wishes

he was a great keeper just had a moment of madness!

Pretty exotic perm as well if my memory serves.

Bloody hell, it was so nuts it even trumps the memory of Dave Narey's precision wonder strike which the keeper had a cheek even diving for (Scottish version) or jammy haggis toe-poke which deserved no credit whatsoever (English version) against Brazil.

o_O

Watching the Top Goals of World Cups since 82 on the BBC website reminded me of how great Bob Wilson was as a commentator. He wasn't just a football man either. He was a worldwind of knowledge for just about anything competitive. Top man.

till he went to ITV and went utter balls.. same thing happened to Des Lynam and now its happening to Adrian Chiles. Do these greedy people not learn nothing from history?? Go to ITV you may earn more money but you will become shit overnight!

I never realised Prince William was the President of the Football Association. What the fuck? How? What the fuck does he know? Fuck all. I bet he pulled out all kinds of bribery for that job. If we don't win the World Cup, I blame him, and he should be sacked. I'll probably blame all my problems with football on him from now on. Don't like that new pink Everton away shirt. Death to Prince Billy.

Rooney's been mouthing off at refs already apparently. Hope he gets himself sent off in every game he plays. How many games do you get binned for these days?

He mouths off at refs all the time. If my lipreading from TV is anything to go by, it happens in every game, every week, at every level. They just love to swear.

i been writing a world cup preview and concluded it will be a brazil v argentina final with mexico and denmark suprise packages and both making the quarters, france to squeeze through their group and get dumped in the second round and england to make the semis only to be shat on by brazil...

so now you know not what to put your money on betting wise!