aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jeid

Converge and D.E.P

Just got the new Converge And Dillinger Escape Plan albums. Expect the new albums in September and Later this month respectively!!

all i can say is AWESOME!!!!!!

:bat::band:

Just got the new Converge And Dillinger Escape Plan albums. Expect the new albums in September and Later this month respectively!!

all i can say is AWESOME!!!!!!

Not bothered by DEP, but GIMME THAT CONVERGE ALBUM, YOU FUCKER!

Fuck, why does september have to be soo far away? Not too bothered bout the dillinger one cause to me their new stuff aint nothing on calculating infinitiy.

Got the new Converge - utterly, utterly great. A genuine "album", rather than a collection of tracks, its got a massive range of mood and style throughout. The production is edgy and spacious, not a perfectly pro-tooled bland-a-thon, and it all sounds ACE! Not sure how it stands up to Jane Doe yet, as I've only listened through twice, but its certainly an advance for the band. Ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace ace .

Indeed.