aberdeen-music

Bad Company Reunion

jester1470

Not sure if this would be of any use to anyone but Bad Comapny are reuniting for a series of shows in the UK, including Glasgow in April

1st April LG Arena Birmingham

2nd April MEN Manchester

4th April Sheffield City Hall

5th April Cardiff International Arena

7th April Newcastle Arena

8th April Glasgow Clyde

10th April Brighton Centre

11th April Wembley Arena

Although probably not as good as Free, Bad Company have some great songs and Mick Ralphs is always worth watching I saw him with Mott the Hoople a few months ago and he was excellent, and I still think that Paul Rodgers has one of the best voices around.

Cheers

Stuart

yes i would imagine that kind of hoary reunion of a bunch of old duffers would be right up your street! as is usual for these pointless reformation - plenty of medicine and medical staff will be required to get them through the gig! have to say couldnt name one of their songs but i think had a big hit most folk know - cant get enough of your love or something like that? probably be alright as long as they're still capable of performing.

Can't get enough, Feel like making love were their big hits, though they only actually had 3 hit singles in the UK despite selling huge numbers of albums in the 70's, having seen both Paul Rodgers with Queen and Mick Ralphs with Mott the hoople in the last year they should be able to hold it off pretty well i reckon :)