aberdeen-music

Let It Bleed presents - BRODINSKI - Fri 27th Nov @ Snafu

saf-one

brodinskiweb.gif

FRIDAY 27TH NOV @ SNAFU

LET IT BLEED presents another night of dance floor delirium...

Brodinski is the most exciting DJ and producer to explode onto the scene in recent years. His taste in music is broad and this is reflected in his own productions and DJ sets which encompass electro, bass heavy house, funk and minimal.

Big hitter fans of his music include everyone from Soulwax, Tiga, Annie Mac, Erol Alkan, A Trak, Busy P, Switch, Laurent Garnier and Boys Noize

He's also remixed Bonde de Role, Klaxons, Das Pop, Shoes, D.I.M, Adam Sky and DJ Mehdi. Each remix has had a different approach, from the acidic (D.I.M), to vocal techno (Das Pop) to melancholic end-of-nighters (Klaxons). Every track is a grade A winner.

More recently tracks with Noob, Mumdance & Crookers... and his brilliant BUGGED OUT presents SUCK MY DECK album has sent him into dj superstardom.

Get your tickets now...you don't wanna be left out in the cold.

Brodinski on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

> TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM TICKETWEB, ONE UP AND ATHENEUM (formally Five)

-

So tonight is the night that handsome chap BRODINSKI comes to town to blow the roof off Snafu!!

There will be tickets available on the door but dont come down too late as theres a high chance this will sell out!

You dont wanna be left out in the cold for a night which is shaping up to one of the best of the year!!

All kicks off at 11pm with support from Mini Klaus and Giles Walker.