aberdeen-music

AGP Local Band Compilation CD - bands/songs wanted

rcalder82

AGP is planning to release a compilation CD showcasing some of the best Aberdeen bands (preferabley who have played an AGP show before or who may well do in the future).

The CD will come out around Feb time to be on sale at our 2010 shows, and will feature 16 tracks from Aberdeen bands as well as bonus tracks from out of town bands who have played for us. The inlay will also include info on your band/web links etc to help raise your profile.

If youre interested in being included on this pls get in touch via

MySpace - AGP(Oceansize Tunnels 30 Nov) - 27 - Male - UK - myspace.com/aberdeengigpromotions or message me here asap.

You will obviously still own the rights to the song and after costs all bands will receive a share of any money made on the CD which will be on sale at gigs, One Up and via our websites.

We really appreciate the fact that local bands help make our gigs awesome and want to give something back by bringing your talents to the attention of people who may not have noticed already.

If anyone has any questions get in touch or ask away in the thread.

Cheers

Ross

Hi, I was wondering about the compilation CD you were making in the New Year. I've done a bunch of local gigs this year in Drummonds and the Tunnels but not done any for AGP. I'm not sure if my music is what kind of stuff you are looking for but if it is I would be interested in being a part of the CD and playing some future gigs for you. You can hear a lot of my stuff at ELAINE X on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.

I write the songs and play all instruments on all the tracks as well as the vocals. In a live setting I use my pre-recorded backing tracks and sing and play guitar over them. See what you think and get back to me if you think I could be part of the CD or any future gigs.

Cheers,

Elaine X

Hi, I was wondering about the compilation CD you were making in the New Year. I've done a bunch of local gigs this year in Drummonds and the Tunnels but not done any for AGP. I'm not sure if my music is what kind of stuff you are looking for but if it is I would be interested in being a part of the CD and playing some future gigs for you. You can hear a lot of my stuff at ELAINE X on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.

I write the songs and play all instruments on all the tracks as well as the vocals. In a live setting I use my pre-recorded backing tracks and sing and play guitar over them. See what you think and get back to me if you think I could be part of the CD or any future gigs.

Cheers,

Elaine X

Hows Malcolm?

• Upvote 2