aberdeen-music

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

Lemonade

done!

twatcar.jpg

To be fair, I think Mirth is getting it a bit harsh from everyone. She should have handed it in obviously but everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure we've all done things that are equally morally reprehensible and not been lambasted for it like this. Not condoning it like.

It would have been a mistake if she'd kept it for a while, used it as her own and then handed it in. She's just plain fucking selfish and stupid to keep the thing, then give it to someone else to use. Does the person know it's stolen?

As for the bag incident Mirth, how do you know you simply didn't leave your bag open and perhaps your purse fell out? It was just lying there, good find I'd say, eh.

At the end of the day, it's stealing. Argue as much as you want, it's stealing and you're aware of that fact. Try to dress it up as much as you want, but it's stealing.

• Upvote 2

After this gang-rape of abuse, I'm sure she really feels morally re-educated and has a new incentive to hand in stolen goods. Or...

Might she now actually feel glad of her choice since it has been revealed and soundly demonstrated that a basic human desire is not to engage in conversation and moral discussion, but just to revel in the opportunity to call someone a cunt?

Not sure.

Well, yeah sure we all make mistakes. She still has the opportunity to rectify hers though, but what she lacks is the decency to do so. :down:

It would have been a mistake if she'd kept it for a while, used it as her own and then handed it in. She's just plain fucking selfish and stupid to keep the thing, then give it to someone else to use.

Objection upheld.

I must have skipped that bit.

I now retract my statement but the shoddy photoshoppery still stands your honour.

... as you were. :up:

It would have been a mistake if she'd kept it for a while, used it as her own and then handed it in. She's just plain fucking selfish and stupid to keep the thing, then give it to someone else to use. Does the person know it's stolen?

As for the bag incident Mirth, how do you know you simply didn't leave your bag open and perhaps your purse fell out? It was just lying there, good find I'd say, eh.

At the end of the day, it's stealing. Argue as much as you want, it's stealing and you're aware of that fact. Try to dress it up as much as you want, but it's stealing.

Per chance, are you one of these stupid drunk people who lose stuff all the time and then blame the world for how rubbish you are?!

I know it was stolen because I never leave my bag open but there was a grate under the table with a tiny gap at the bottom and my bag was pulled right against it. And I never lose my stuff. hehehehehe

Love how much this is winding everyone up. Have you honestly got nothing better to do than slag me off.

Oh and I don't think I'm selfish, I'm gonna give it to my brother who will take much better care of it than the previous owner. Right now, I'm off to order my 64gb ipod touch. Laters!

Hey Mirth I left my bag at the moorings a while ago on a chair unaccompanied. It's black and it was filled with a whole load of stolen gear that I was going to take to Crime Converters.

Seen it ?

I have a spare iPod as a reward.

I can change the name on it to Mirth and even fill it with music from the 80's and odd obscure tunes that are good to dance on peoples graves to.

Let me know.

Cheers.

P.s my flatmate left a sock out so I took it as Its a nice sock and a great catch.

P.p.s are you happy to be giving your brother stolen goods as a gift?

You must be a great sister

Yeah and I can imagine her stomping her feet and huffing till she gets replacements, know the type well, spoilt brat i'll bet....

Strangely not actually. I'd have thought given that her folks couldn't really afford to buy her all the nice stuff she wanted she'd have taken more care of the gifts she got but no. I was pretty spoiled when I was younger but always took really good care of my stuff. I used to hate when she borrowed my stuff but usually got it back cos she knew her life wouldn't be worth living if she came back without it.

Strangely not actually. I'd have thought given that her folks couldn't really afford to buy her all the nice stuff she wanted she'd have taken more care of the gifts she got but no. I was pretty spoiled when I was younger but always took really good care of my stuff. I used to hate when she borrowed my stuff but usually got it back cos she knew her life wouldn't be worth living if she came back without it.

What, you mean like, if she stole it or something?

Hey Mirth I left my bag at the moorings a while ago on a chair unaccompanied. It's black and it was filled with a whole load of stolen gear that I was going to take to Crime Converters.

Seen it ?

I have a spare iPod as a reward.

I can change the name on it to Mirth and even fill it with music from the 80's and odd obscure tunes that are good to dance on peoples graves to.

Let me know.

Cheers.

P.s my flatmate left a sock out so I took it as Its a nice sock and a great catch.

P.p.s are you happy to be giving your brother stolen goods as a gift?

You must be a great sister

I'm happy to give him something, some careless person left lying on the floor in Moshulu. Anyone with any sense wouldn't drop something worth more than 100 on a club floor. It's not stolen if it's found.

Guest Gladstone
I'm happy to give him something, some careless person left lying on the floor in Moshulu. Anyone with any sense wouldn't drop something worth more than 100 on a club floor. It's not stolen if it's found.

Please. Just shut the fuck up.

Please. Just shut the fuck up.

If she wasn't being baited then she probably would. Nothing anyone says is going to make her say "Oh right yeah. Sorry. I'll give it back". She seems pretty chuffed with the find, so let her have her glory. She'll probably lose the iPod she's just about to order, and she'll come here crying about it. Let's hope that one of us finds it, and gives it to a drug addict to trade for wares.

If she wasn't being baited then she probably would.

Don't bother, man. On the internet, sometimes you just have to let these circular unresolvable arguements run themselves tired.

Perhaps it could evolve into a photoshop thread, like most e-debates do. Her face could be pasted onto the shoulders of famous crooks, like the Hamburglar or something.

You have picked the most unpractically large head to photoshop over but I like your mocksy; thinking outside the box. Keep it up.

I hope you lose stuff that you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally can't lose and is not replaceable.

When this happens I hope someone finds said loss and just doesn't bother doing anything about it.

YES it's your fault you lost it etc., but - as I said in a previous post - no-one is perfect and will keep a perfect track record of stuff. I'd like it that when you do lose the item(s) you check with the police, place you lost it etc. and get very, very frustrated at the fact you will never retrieve it because someone else did spot it and just took it.

:up:

• Upvote 1