aberdeen-music

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

Lemonade

I hope you lose stuff that you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally can't lose and is not replaceable.

When this happens I hope someone finds said loss and just doesn't bother doing anything about it.

YES it's your fault you lost it etc., but - as I said in a previous post - no-one is perfect and will keep a perfect track record of stuff. I'd like it that when you do lose the item(s) you check with the police, place you lost it etc. and get very, very frustrated at the fact you will never retrieve it because someone else did spot it and just took it.

:up:

Apart from the first bit, I agree. We are all fallible and will most likely lose tons of important possessions during our lives. Relying on the decency of others has saved my ass a few times now and even has the power restore my love of humanity for brief moments. This alone is enough justification for me to hand things back to their owners when I find them, as I know what it feels like.

The only time I have ever contradicted my own principles was on the 305 bus one day a few years ago. An intimidatingly large group of ridiculously disruptive high schoolers were sitting behind me. They were spitting, throwing stuff, shouting so loud I could barely hear my own music (on my headphones!) and crucially, they were playing "Bonkers" songs on their fucking mobiles. Not fun when I had a raging migraine.

They eventually left and I sighed with great relief, but imagine my sense of cosmic justice when I noticed that one of them had left their phone! That went right in the fucking bin.

Didn't think twice.

Apart from the first bit, I agree. We are all fallible and will most likely lose tons of important possessions during our lives. Relying on the decency of others has saved my ass a few times now and even has the power restore my love of humanity for brief moments. This alone is enough justification for me to hand things back to their owners when I find them, as I know what it feels like.

Surprisingly I agree with you on this one, and would have given you positive rep, had I not deducted rep due to your ramblings in other threads.

Consider this a virtual rep point, alas I fear it will never happen again....

You have picked the most unpractically large head to photoshop over but I like your mocksy; thinking outside the box. Keep it up.

I guess an even larger version of Mirth's head could be used onto a smaller Hamburglar body, you know, so it looks like those old Corinthian Football Bigheads?

Those things were great. I had so many Nick fucking Barmbys.

I'm happy to give him something, some careless person left lying on the floor in Moshulu. Anyone with any sense wouldn't drop something worth more than 100 on a club floor. It's not stolen if it's found.

Ok well aslong as your brother appreciates the gift. If you find anything in the future just laying on a floor please please please ram it up your repulsive cunt as your head is obviously so far up your ass.

Atleast it's a non profit decision ........ Uuuuuh Duhhhhh.

"it's not stolen if it's found" - so in full respect to this quote, if some hapless drunk girl has made her self so carelessly drunk and has passed out at party, it would be ok for some prick to come along and take what ever he wants as it's been left "carelessly" lying around?

Do you support the BNP?

Come on. The baiting just has to stop, or eventually she's going to put up a cover of Can't Touch This on Youtube, flaunting the iPod at us all whilst she mouths the words.

We've all seen My Name Is Earl. She's going to get mowed down by a car for being a total Jamie Carragher. It'll be fine.

And as she lies dying, someone will steal all of her possessions.

Carelessness is a bitch. The highway code is not.

Come on. The baiting just has to stop, or eventually she's going to put up a cover of Can't Touch This on Youtube, flaunting the iPod at us all whilst she mouths the words.

We've all seen My Name Is Earl. She's going to get mowed down by a car for being a total Jamie Carragher. It'll be fine.

Atleast if she puts up a YouTube video we will know what she looks like :p

Nah she is a lost cause so I'll leave it until she posts another great reply.

OK, this is just going in ever decreasing circles. No amount of name calling or abuse is going to make this person do what most civilised people would do, in fact it's just giving her a perverse sense of justification. She's not going to hand the Ipod in to Lost Property. Fact. She has stolen the Ipod. Fact. There is enough of an admission here for her to be charged with theft. Fact. The Police have got better things to do with their time than chase after selfish brats from a local music messageboard. Fact.

Let's leave it there.