aberdeen-music

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

Lemonade

And she's back!

Sorry to disappoint you by not staying away but I really can't be assed to check this forum every day. Just been working too much.

Here's an example of stealing. When I moved to London I was using an the internet in Subway and someone went into my bad underneath the table and removed my purse from my bag. Stealing.

My old flatmate used to go out and get fucked constantly and lose phones, wallets, jackets, door keys, pretty much anything she owned, presents given to her by family and also myself and her bf. She was the most irresponsible person I know and in general really didn't give a shit about anything she owned. She got very little of her stuff back and conceded to the fact it was her fault she lost her stuff.

I'm 99% of the time really careful with my stuff, it's not that hard to look after things.

And the reason I told my friend who was headlining the gig that night was because it was a pretty intimate thing where most of the folk showing up were known to him hence his reasoning for putting it on myspace.

To be honest, I don't really give a fuck what people think of me, the abuse I'm getting now is no worse than what I've had in the past for expressing opinions in other threads or for supporting friends gigs and giving them a shout out on here.

Go wild, leave all the bad rep points you want if it fills your day! I have better things to do!

Now off to steal some stuff!

• Upvote 1

Here's an example of stealing. When I moved to London I was using an the internet in Subway and someone went into my bad underneath the table and removed my purse from my bag. Stealing.

Oh, so that's stealing?? I think a good number of us were struggling to get a grasp on basic law, but now I think we're all up to our eyes in knowledge.

You are clearly a fucktard. What you have done is just as much stealing as your purse being stolen from your bag. Everyone else can see that, if you pull your head out of your rectum, you will see that too.

:up:

Yes clearly the same thing! I'm sorry I've offended you so much. Clearly I am a fucktard, how did I not realise this?! Blast!

Real intelligent input mate.

I imagine this is annoying so many people cos they're probably all guilty of losing their stuff in carelessness and then get mad because they think it's owed to them that someone takes responsibility and looks after their stuff for them.

Dry your eyes.

• Upvote 1

Have you lost your iPod... 26-11-2009 23:32 paranoid Fucktardino

Have you lost your iPod... 23-11-2009 14:36 idol_wild You are rubbish.

Have you lost your iPod... 23-11-2009 09:31 Bigsby Scum. Subhuman scum.

Interesting that people incapable of making intelligent sounding comments think they are better human beings than myself.

Considering you're all so quick to launch into abuse akin to that of the type of chavs who'd kick your nan, I don't think any of you are painting yourselves in the light of decent law abiding people.

"You are rubbish" Perhaps . . . but are you 4?

• Upvote 1

My old flatmate used to go out and get fucked constantly and lose phones, wallets, jackets, door keys, pretty much anything she owned, presents given to her by family and also myself and her bf. She was the most irresponsible person I know and in general really didn't give a shit about anything she owned. She got very little of her stuff back and conceded to the fact it was her fault she lost her stuff.

Yeah and I can imagine her stomping her feet and huffing till she gets replacements, know the type well, spoilt brat i'll bet....

Have you lost your iPod... 26-11-2009 23:32 paranoid Fucktardino

Have you lost your iPod... 23-11-2009 14:36 idol_wild You are rubbish.

Have you lost your iPod... 23-11-2009 09:31 Bigsby Scum. Subhuman scum.

Interesting that people incapable of making intelligent sounding comments think they are better human beings than myself.

I wanted to add that I hope somebody sprays "Cock piss Mirth" on your car, but there wasn't room.

After this gang-rape of abuse, I'm sure she really feels morally re-educated and has a new incentive to hand in stolen goods. Or...

Might she now actually feel glad of her choice since it has been revealed and soundly demonstrated that a basic human desire is not to engage in conversation and moral discussion, but just to revel in the opportunity to call someone a cunt?

Not sure.

done!

twatcar.jpg

To be fair, I think Mirth is getting it a bit harsh from everyone. She should have handed it in obviously but everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure we've all done things that are equally morally reprehensible and not been lambasted for it like this. Not condoning it like.

Glad somebody got the reference, nice photoshop skillz sir.

After this gang-rape of abuse, I'm sure she really feels morally re-educated and has a new incentive to hand in stolen goods. Or...

Might she now actually feel glad of her choice since it has been revealed and soundly demonstrated that a basic human desire is not to engage in conversation and moral discussion, but just to revel in the opportunity to call someone a cunt?

Not sure.

766769.jpg