aberdeen-music

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

Lemonade

Guest Gladstone
"Pond" = "Pwned" = "Owned" = "Bad luck old chap, you appear to have been bested in this particular discourse."

n00b.

You're far too old to be down with this lingo.

Admit it. You've got a 14 year old under your desk.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

The thought did occur to me that perhaps i might just be providing someone with a free ipod, but then i thought that there's much more chance of it being returned to it's rightful owner if i post it. It could have been days before they noticed it missing and it could have been lost anywhere. I intentionally didn't mention the colour so they don't have all the info and presumably they'd have to explain to the Tunnels how it got on stage, ie it must belong to someone who's in a band and played there recently. Plus, perhaps I'm too trusting but i would hope no-one on this site would do that, being as how it's essentially stealing.

Trusting indeed, my friend found on in Moshulu a few weeks back and it's currently residing in my handbag. X)

Nope and I felt terrible for taking it afterwards so I said to my friends who's band we were there to see, he posted it on their myspace and to my knowledge no one has been looking for it. I feel it's okay to keep it now and does it make it better than I'm gonna give it to my brother when I buy a touch?

Totally a girls pod though, some decent old school stuff on there that I'd not listened to in years like Garbage and the Eels but also some Celine Dion - very random!

Nope and I felt terrible for taking it afterwards so I said to my friends who's band we were there to see, he posted it on their myspace and to my knowledge no one has been looking for it. I feel it's okay to keep it now and does it make it better than I'm gonna give it to my brother when I buy a touch?

No. There's a reason the plod have a lost property office. Hand it in.

What a gippo. Do what Frosty said, hand to bloody thing in to lost property.

:swearing:

Totally a girls pod though, some decent old school stuff on there that I'd not listened to in years like Garbage and the Eels but also some Celine Dion - very random!

I think the next step in your circle of crime is to take it to cash converters and get 30 for it. Like all the good young criminals do.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck?

You've blatantly nabbed someone's iPod and your quite happy to keep it? Excuse my language, especially towards a female, but don't act like a cunt. :down:

So the only effort you've gone to try and notify the owner is by getting your mate to post on Myspace? Poor show. Go down to Polis HQ and get it handed in.

Seriously poor show!

Why would you not just hand it in?!?!

*shakes head*

Dunno but if the person was all that worried about their property in the first place it wouldn't be lost. If your ipod land on a club floor you're probably not looking after it. My old flatmate was a classic example of someone who lost stuff all the time. I've never lost a phone or an ipod, touch wood!

No need to excuse your language Tubthumper, cunt is an awesome word. However saying I nabbed it is not true. I didn't go up and take it out of someone's bag.

What's to say if I handed it in, someone else wouldn't have just kept it.

Still I'm impressed with how many people think this was a bad move. I suppose I didn't bother handing it in cos I think it was carelessness that it got lost in the first place and I've known very few of my friends to actually get anything back when they've lost it in a club.

• Upvote 1

Dunno but if the person was all that worried about their property in the first place it wouldn't be lost. If your ipod land on a club floor you're probably not looking after it. My old flatmate was a classic example of someone who lost stuff all the time. I've never lost a phone or an ipod, touch wood!

No need to excuse your language Tubthumper, cunt is an awesome word. However saying I nabbed it is not true. I didn't go up and take it out of someone's bag.

Still I'm impressed with how many people think this was a bad move. I suppose I didn't bother handing it in cos I think it was carelessness that it got lost in the first place and I've known very few of my friends to actually get anything back when they've lost it in a club.

Are you serious? Even allowing for your complete lack of morals, you have a legal obligation to hand it in. At the moment you are guilty of Theft by Finding, and you could actually be charged. Hand it in.

What a pathetic attitude. Trying to assume the owner of the iPod was careless and then using it as a shit excuse to keep it.

Pfttt great morals.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: