aberdeen-music

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

The thought did occur to me that perhaps i might just be providing someone with a free ipod, but then i thought that there's much more chance of it being returned to it's rightful owner if i post it. It could have been days before they noticed it missing and it could have been lost anywhere. I intentionally didn't mention the colour so they don't have all the info and presumably they'd have to explain to the Tunnels how it got on stage, ie it must belong to someone who's in a band and played there recently. Plus, perhaps I'm too trusting but i would hope no-one on this site would do that, being as how it's essentially stealing.

That's good:) i wasn't saying it was bad or anyone on this site would do that, i just would have been a little too worried i was providing someone with an ideal oppertunity to get a free Ipod. Rep for Rathen but seemingly i've given you too much and it won't let me.

Translation: "I posted absolute shit again, and am now backtracking as furiously as I masturbate"

• Upvote 5