aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Have you lost your iPod shuffle?

As well intentioned as this seems, can anybody not just go pick it up now and claim it as their own?

Oh fuck off. This is clearly the correct thing to do.

As it seems. Bloody hell.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

The thought did occur to me that perhaps i might just be providing someone with a free ipod, but then i thought that there's much more chance of it being returned to it's rightful owner if i post it. It could have been days before they noticed it missing and it could have been lost anywhere. I intentionally didn't mention the colour so they don't have all the info and presumably they'd have to explain to the Tunnels how it got on stage, ie it must belong to someone who's in a band and played there recently. Plus, perhaps I'm too trusting but i would hope no-one on this site would do that, being as how it's essentially stealing.

That's good:) i wasn't saying it was bad or anyone on this site would do that, i just would have been a little too worried i was providing someone with an ideal oppertunity to get a free Ipod. Rep for Rathen but seemingly i've given you too much and it won't let me.

Translation: "I posted absolute shit again, and am now backtracking as furiously as I masturbate"

• Upvote 5

Translation: "I posted absolute shit again, and am now backtracking as furiously as I masturbate"

I cannot rep you, as I seem to have done so recently, but I dearly want to.

:up:

Presumably Lucky Rathen had a listen to the music first as well so that the rightful owner could inform Flash that the iPod in question had The Best of Foster and Allan on it to confirm ownership.

Presumably Lucky Rathen had a listen to the music first as well so that the rightful owner could inform Flash that the iPod in question had The Best of Foster and Allan on it to confirm ownership.

Man, if it had that on it I would have kept it :up:

iPods have your name on them anyway under: Settings>General>About.

Can I come and watch you trying to A find that menu setting on an iPod Shuffle and B realise that what you said was a bit dim in an "I'm a smartypants gone wrong" type thing.

:up:

You can't call a shit internet picture 'generic' and then immediately fire off a weak 'I fucked your mum' joke. It's not cricket.

Sorry, jolly bad form eh?