aberdeen-music

Shupostekud

MC Nice Andrew

Thought it were about time i'd openly share my musical creations with AM public. Doing my honours in a form of composition; I'd like to see if anyone actually likes what im doing.

Havn't done anything in a while, getting lazy, fat and ugly, the ones up here are from the past few years.

Feedback and critique would be appreciated :up:

Shupostekud on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• 4 weeks later...
elaborate kind sir

Well, ya know. It's just a bit weird. First of all It takes 11 seconds to start, by which time I'm already bored. Then it has this weird out of time synth bit going on, which is not cricket. Who even plays a recorder these days? Theres no riffs either, I dont know what the story is with that, how can there be a song with no riffs? The bit with the piano just sounds old and gay. Please dont take offence, i'm just tryin to help but you should probably stop witing music to be honest.

Jason, I think its ace really.

• 3 weeks later...

'thinkofanamelater' has some good ideas in it but the drums sound a bit weak at parts. The last two minutes of the song seemed unnecessary to me. I prefered 'a beautiful dress' the start and the end are really good (some bits in the middle are too glitchy for me). 'Finishthis' seems more like a single idea expanded on, which I prefer to randomness.

'thinkofanamelater' has some good ideas in it but the drums sound a bit weak at parts. The last two minutes of the song seemed unnecessary to me. I prefered 'a beautiful dress' the start and the end are really good (some bits in the middle are too glitchy for me). 'Finishthis' seems more like a single idea expanded on, which I prefer to randomness.

Ta dude, gives me a reason to return to the piano:)

• 1 year later...