aberdeen-music

Sat 12 Dec = SUPER SIX FUNK MACHINE // GHOSTS OF PROGRESS // GHOSTS IN THE ARCADE ...

The Ghost Of Fudge

209fnfly.jpg

Fudge present:

Sat 12 December at the Moorings Bar:

SUPER SIX FUNK MACHINE

GHOSTS OF PROGRESS

GHOSTS IN THE ARCADE

COBRA KAI

Super Six Funk Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

"It's been a fun funk packed time since we started gigging in December 2008. Consistently progressing our sound, our funk principles and our following, we pride ourselves on putting on a great show. We will get you groovin, smiling, singing and dancing."

GHOSTS OF PROGRESS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The best thing ever to come out of Montrose! Check out songs "Anal Blues" or "Offshore Syndrome" for buttock-clentchingly tight and fantastically caustic punk-blues. This two-piece are like the White Stripes on crack cocaine.

Ghosts In The Arcade on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Originally conceived as an acoustic project by a couple of members of Perth rockers Tenessee Kait, the band has now expanded into a full line-up... while trying to keep the guitars lower and control the nervous twitch for a distortion pedal.

Cobra Kai on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Influences by Muse, Cure, Placebo, Nirvana, Pixies, Nick Cave, et all: "On the 7th day, God rested. Cobra Kai took over. We sound like the death rattle of your first-born child."

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure what the timings are, presuming we're on last based on the order of things... could be 11?? What's the scoop Bri?
That is a dangerous amount of drinking time before going on

You'll find all the stagetimes in that informative email i sent you a couple of weeks ago :D

Your reply at the time?

"splendid, I'm dunk so sorry for blank message previously I can't believe I can type good work"

so fine work again there... o_O