aberdeen-music

Sound manipulator/drummer/misc needed urgently

Larsen B

Seen as my previous post seems to have disappeared I'll put a new one. We (Tragedy Masks) are desperately seeking (yes we are desperate) a person to play keyboard and/or synth and a drummer also. It would also be nice to have someone to play other miscellaneous instruments such as violin or flute but this could be the same person as the keyboardist/synth player. We are not looking for maestros, just people dedicated to making life affirming, eclectic and sincere music. Some musical influences include Joy Division, The Mars Volta, PIL and many others. We also are influenced by elements of Greek mythology. Even if you don't completely like all these influences don't hesistate to PM me as we are always looking for someone able to bring something different to the band. If your interested but don't play any of the instruments stated still get in contact. Age shouldn't be a barrier unless you're a lot older or younger.

• 9 months later...
his appearance offers no end of hilarity though! hahaha' date=' just thinking of the lad has me in stitches.

holiday destination for him this summer? Ibiza of course! hahaha[/quote']

But of course, I hope he doesn't encounter any problems reading and decifering his plane ticket though.