aberdeen-music

best aberdeen bands of 2009?

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not a member of skizofrenic. and they do have some of their own songs in there, and they are painful to listen to. =]

:up:

xx

We played a gig with them earlier this year and I didn't think they were that bad. They weren't exactly virtuoso musicians, but they were just a group of young guys playing music that they like, and they were OK at what they did.

Haho for every single award.

Yeah Haho deserve something I feel, regardless of fudge appearances. they are doing good for themselves. I'd stick them in best indie with COTC.

Uncalm, Grader and Ablach for best punk? Have Uncalm and Grader been around too long to go in best newcomer?

Best comback... Turning 13.

Although they weren't my thing, I'm surprised nobody has put Kartta down for most missed. What about Cap Sant and all two of their gigs. I miss them anyway.

Does the Korova rock thing count as a clubnight? I always have a good larf there.

Guest Gladstone

What about Indian Red Lopez for best live performance on the pavement on Belmont Street?

Or just best live act. Yeah - they get my vote for that.

And best comeback. It was an awesome comeback.