aberdeen-music

New Music To Me.....

xDamerx

Killing Floor! 8-)

Yeh, that's more like thugstep :guns:

A Joyous Noise it is, I'll be checkin that Jungletal(Mungle!?, DnBnHnM??) mix soon as well. I'd love to know what the Dubsteppers made of the mighty Celtic Frost when MAH played them after that mix, should have played 'Dethroned Emperor' or 'Procreation...' though.

A Joyous Noise it is, I'll be checkin that Jungletal(Mungle!?, DnBnHnM??) mix soon as well. I'd love to know what the Dubsteppers made of the mighty Celtic Frost when MAH played them after that mix, should have played 'Dethroned Emperor' or 'Procreation...' though.

MAH is queen bitch of noise, we know to expect the unexpected :up:

You have my interest...

Thats why I mentioned it in public, to spur my lazy arse on to actually carry through these concepts, rather than batting them around the inside of my heid. Main problem so far is getting the right amount of dusty crunch on the beat without it hogging so many frequencies that everything else is lost in a morass. By definition it will be some kind of swamp, but its the right kind of mud thats crucial. Also theres the challenge of only using guitars with single coils.

I'll say no more til I finish it, if its good I'll post it, if its shit, I'll say so, but not post it.