aberdeen-music

Torry eGarage...WTF?!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I was looking for local computer shops on the internet a minute ago, since there don't seem to be any in existence anymore (if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it). However, my eye was drawn to a link to the Torry eGarage. Now to my mind the only thing that Torry has in common with the letter E is...well, you know where I'm coming from here - but I thought maybe it was a new shop that might be able to hook me up with the components I seek.

About Us have a look and see for yourself. Hopefully you don't need to be an expert on cars or combustion engines to find this funny...I just can't believe it exists!

I was looking for local computer shops on the internet a minute ago, since there don't seem to be any in existence anymore (if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it). However, my eye was drawn to a link to the Torry eGarage. Now to my mind the only thing that Torry has in common with the letter E is...well, you know where I'm coming from here - but I thought maybe it was a new shop that might be able to hook me up with the components I seek.

About Us have a look and see for yourself. Hopefully you don't need to be an expert on cars or combustion engines to find this funny...I just can't believe it exists!

I have had a look and I really don't understand what is going on.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I think people are missing the point of my first post...here's the opening paragraph of the Torry eGarage's page:

"The key aim of Torry e Garage is to assist Brainhelp in opening Scotland 's first Drop-In Neurocare Centre. Help you earn extra money, in these Hard Financial Times. Or Help you donate to your Local Charity. Help cut emissions in Aberdeen and other locations in Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland."

- the site goes on to offer a service to convert your car to run on water...a concept which the world's greatest automotive scientists have yet to perfect...and who knew that in the fabricated Torry eGarage it is already possible!

- after running your car on water, your emissions will be 'cut by up to 60%' meaning that the remaining 40% of carbon monoxide will be coming out of your exhaust as a byproduct of obtaining power from h2o!

- their technology allows water to 'withstand' over 100 degrees of heat...despite the fact that water evaporates at 100 degrees!

- their basic package is suitable for cars with up to 1200hp...can anybody name me a car with more power than that?! If you happen to be driving that car, you'll have to upgrade to their next kit which 'supports' 2500hp!

Unfortunately we've all missed the deadline for their 'free postage' offer (WHAT?!)

"FREE POSTAGE

29 07 09. at 14.50.

Exactly 11 years since my brain haemorrhage."